We all know how hard dieting can be, especially when choosing the best diet foods for you. The temptations to eat junk food largely outnumber the temptations to eat good, quality, healthy foods.
The key to beating those junk food temptations is too find some healthy diet foods that you actually enjoy eating. Finding tasty diet foods can be hard, but thats what I’m here for. So enough talk, here is a list of 10 healthy diet foods that may just satisfy those nasty temptations of yours.
- Eggs and Egg Whites – Good source of protein. Mix with veggies to make an omelet.
- Non-Fate Cottage Cheese – Another good source of protein, and goes with any meal of the day.
- Whole Wheat Bagels and Bread – Good source of carbs, also good for any meal of the day.
- Grilled Chicken – High in protein and carbs, and its very filling.
- Oatmeal – Good source of Carbs. Good to mix with various nuts and fruits for breakfast.
- Apples – Good source of sugar and energy. Eat two a day in between meals.
- Fruit Smoothie – Good way to get daily dose of fruit. Can take it on the go, and good for in between meal snack.
- Peanut Butter – Good source of protein, and goes good on bagels, bananas, and celery.
- Celery – Burns more calories to eat than are contained in the sticks. Put peanut butter on it with raisons.
- . Yogurt – Good with fruit. Can be eaten as a snack or a meal on the go.
These foods are all good for you for various reasons. Eat good, stay active, and be positive, and you will see results. Weight loss and dieting can be hard, but sticking with it will help improve your life in ways you would have never thought it could.
For additional nutrition facts and health tips visit our Health and Nutrition page to start your balanced diet.